In addition to the friendly and reassuring expert medical care we’ve told you about, when you choose Princeton, you’ll get these benefits included automatically:
Before you have your baby…
- A Personal Pregnancy Coach who will guide you through the entire process of having your baby at Princeton and make sure you get all of these benefits.
- A copy of the book, “What to Expect When Your Baby Comes Home.” It’s an informative book on what the first months are like at home with your new baby.
- Reassuring educational courses will help new mothers know what to expect and remind experienced moms of some things they may have forgotten (topics include Breastfeeding, C-Sections, Labor and Deliver procedures, Post-Partum Care and Newborn Care).
After you have your baby, you’ll get things like…
- A special memento to remember your special day.
- A handy car organizer.
- A free car seat for when it’s time to take your baby home (with completion of Neonatal Class).
- Free lactation services.
- An online nursery, so friends and family can check in on your new arrival from anywhere in the world.
- A special in-hospital celebration of your baby’s birth.
- A free going-home kit.
Now you know what we mean when we say high-touch service!
Treat yourself to the Personalized Birthing Experience, available only at Princeton Baptist Medical Center.